Saving Money on Life Insurance
Many of our customers are interested in how they can save money on their life insurance premiums. Here are a few tips to minimize the cost of your policy.
- Shop around. The key to getting cheap life insurance quotes is to comparison shop. Typically, experts recommend getting at least three or four different quotes from various insurance companies before settling on a policy. The beauty of our site is that you can do all of your comparison shopping for cheap life insurance quotes in one stop. You fill out one application, and we provide you with a minimum of four cheap life insurance quotes.
- Be truthful. Don't be tempted to distort the truth about your health just to get cheap life insurance quotes. You can find a policy that meets your needs even if you have preexisting health conditions, so tell the truth. If you fail to disclose certain facts about your health, your policy might be revoked.
- Reapply for lower rates if your health status has improved. You can reapply for cheap life insurance quotes to get a lower premium if you have significantly improved your health since taking out your policy. For example, if you've lost weight, lowered your blood pressure, or stopped smoking, you can reapply for cheap life insurance quotes.
- Take your medical tests in the morning. After you apply for cheap life insurance quotes, you will likely have to undergo certain required medical tests. Try to schedule these tests in the morning, as your blood pressure and cholesterol are lowest in the morning, and you are less stressed. The better the outcome of your medical tests, the better your chances of receiving cheap life insurance quotes.
- Weigh short-term vs. long-term savings. If you need considerable life insurance protection but have a limited budget, consider applying for cheap life insurance quotes on term life insurance. However, keep in mind that, in the long-run, term life insurance will end up costing you more. If you are interested in long-term savings, apply for cheap life insurance quotes on permanent life insurance. Your premiums will remain the same for the life of the policy, ensuring affordability for a lifetime.